Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!




The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021.

God is in the business of calling people into things they never thought they would do and a podcast is something I for sure never thought I'd ever do.

I said a couple weeks before I started this podcast that I want my life to be lived in this open door mindset. So here I am stepping through this door. I don't know where it will lead but I do know God is in it with me.

Missions has always been so close to my heart and I'm excited to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment