Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Season 1 - Episode 2 - Lydia Otremba


I am just SO excited to introduce you to my FIRST guest speaker, Lydia Otremba! 

I had the wonderful pleasure of traveling with her this last summer to Guatemala. She's on such a cool journey with God and her story ahs been of super encouragement to me and I hope it will be for you too! 

So give this episode a listen, it's around half an hour. 



Here's a few more pictures from Lydia...



Mission trip in Mexico: We got to bless one of the Christian mothers in a small village by putting a roof on her house. 












Nannying the Becker kids the summer of 2021 with Beka. We got to travel and serve in Guatemala.








I completed the lecture phase of "Healing for Harvest" secondary school with YWAM. I am currently overseas bringing medical missions to Athens and the Middle East. 










No comments:

Post a Comment