Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Season 2 is almost here!


 


Hello! And welcome back to Open The Door podcast! 


Season two is about to kick off and already we are on a roll with guest speakers! I am so excited to share this next season with ya’ll and introduce you to some amazing friends of mine, some from my early childhood and some I only met in the last couple years.

All have amazing stories with missions and how they got started and what it was like for them.


I have some big dreams for this podcast. Things I’d love to see it accomplish and grow into. 

Mostly, I hope that it encourages you and reminds you that God is moving and active in missions, whether that’s foreign or local. 


God’s heart for missions is still the same. He’s still asking us to go into all the world and teach and preach the gospel. 


And I know that that can be overwhelming. I can easily get overwhelmed when I think of how I want to serve in missions. There are so many options. So many pathways to choose. 


I hope this podcast can be a platform for you to learn more about missions and the different types of mission trips that are available. I hope it encourages you. If you feel like nothing is happening and God’s not working, I hope this podcast gives you hope that that is just not the case. God is still moving and active and healing this world.

I hope that this can be a place to connect those currently on the field or preparing for the field with people who want to support missionaries and ministries but haven’t know where to start. 


I hope this season opens the door between you and missions. I hope you enjoy the stories we share. I hope you laugh with us and mourn with us. For we all know how great this life can be but there’s also so much devastation and pain in this world and we can’t ignore that either. 


So how can you help as I prepare to release season 2? 


You can subscribe to this podcast wherever you are listening from so you never miss a Sunday morning release date! 

And yes, I’ll be releasing episodes 6am on Sunday mornings. 


You can like and follow on the various social media platforms. 

My personal instagram is travelingbeka 

The podcast is on facebook at Open the Door podcast 

And I also have a blog, openthedoorpodcast.blogspot.com 


You can also leave reviews where you listen to your podcast. And I also think on the fb page you can review it. 


And the biggest thing you can do is share share share! Share on social media. Share with your church or small groups. Share with your friends you think would enjoy this podcast. Just spread the word and get people connected to the podcast. 


And if you are enjoying the episodes, please reach out! Comment on social media or the blog what you thought of the episodes. 

Have questions about mission or a specific episode? Please please ask.

Want to support a missionary? I know a bunch and I’d love to connect you to someone. 


Want to be involved in missions? I can help there too. I know a lot of missions organizations. 


Have a question about faith? I’d love to help you navigate that as well. I am no theologian by any means. But I love Jesus and I’d love to help you get to know him better too. 


Lastly, I just want to say THANK YOU. 


Thank you for listening and for your support. It means so much to me and I am so excited to see not only how far this podcast has come already but where it goes. 

God’s in control and I’m just along for the ride. 


See you in February! Love ya’ll! God bless! 




No comments:

Post a Comment