Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Season 2 - Episode 1&2 : Rhea M.

 



Welcome back to Open the Door Podcast! I'm so excited to get Season 2 underway! And we are kicking it off with one of my dearest friends, Rhea! 

Rhea and I have been friends since we were little girls in elementary school. God was so good by reconnecting us after years of separation - God knows who you need and when ;) 

It has been especially awesome to follow her story over the last few years as God has used her in mighty ways through leading worship at her church and then moving on to CA to attend Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. 

She's been connected to missions since she was little and I loved hearing her story. 

But that's a "problem" when you interview your friends - you TALK TALK TALK. LOL

So I split her interview into two parts which are both now available! 


No comments:

Post a Comment