Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Season 2 - Episode 5 & 6 : Bonnie Hurley

  



I'm really super excited to be introducing you to the next two episodes of Open the Door - Bonnie H! Bonnie's story has always inspired me and encouraged me, even when I didn't know her personally. I'm so happy she agreed to the interview so I can share her amazing story with all of you as well. 

When Paul is talking to Timothy in 1 Tim 4:12, he encourages Timothy saying, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young." I feel like this applies to Bonnie, but for the opposite. You'll just have to listen to the episode to find out why!

Bonnie's story is exactly why I'm doing this podcast because her experiences in other countries needs to be shared. We as a church need to be reminded that God is still moving in His people around the world. 

So stay tuned for Sunday the 6th and 13th for her two part interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment