Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Season 2 - Episode 7 - Sally Ferguson

 



I'm so excited to introduce you all to my wonderful friend! I've known Sally (kind of haha) since I was in Kindergarten! At least, that's when we first were connected. Her daughter was in my class. 

When I first moved back to this area, for a could years I had heard of this writing group that Sally hosted. It took awhile but I finally reached out and started joining this small band of local writers. The group has been such an encouragement to me in my writing and in this podcast! I'm so thankful for them and for Sally hosting it!

It was through this group that I learned that Sally was so connected to missions so naturally I had to ask her for an interview. 

I'm so glad she did! Her story is so sweet and I love that she's continually traveling. 

Her parents were missionaries so she was a child when she first experienced missions overseas. And now, after her children have grown, she still travels with her church. They recently got home from their first trip post-pandemic shutdowns. 

You can read all about their recent trip on their blog: https://bustichog.blogspot.com/

I hope you tune in and listen to her story on Episode 7. 

1 comment:

  1. So excited to share with your friends, Beka. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your mission to open up the possibilities of a life surrendered to the Lord’s call to all cultures! Sally

    ReplyDelete