Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Season 2 - Episode 12 : Podcast Host : Beka!

 


Welcome to Open the Door Podcast! 

This week I talked more specifically about my experience last summer as a Nanny as we traveled to Guatemala! :) 

I shared some funny stories and how God used last summer to deepen my faith and impact my life.


Here's a few pictures from my summer!


Traveling home, solo after a summer of traveling with kids. Also, so many bags because I brought home like 7 bags of coffee LOL

Traveling with babies is hard. Thankful for the times she was happy to look out the window lol 

One of the top moments of my life, kayaking on a lake surrounded by 3 volcanoes!

Checking out a bookstore! 

Exploring Sumpango!

Coffee shops are a vibe and I am all for it haha


Exploring some Mayan ruins



No comments:

Post a Comment