Featured Post

Welcome to Open the Door Podcast!

The idea of this podcast had been on my heart for several months before I finally started it in September of 2021. God is in the business of...

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Season 2- Episode 9-11 : Chelsea D.

 



I am beyond excited to introduce ya'll to one of my dearest friends in the world - Chelsea Donaldson!

I met Chelsea in 2014 when we both joined Reign Ministries for their Kairos Discipleship Program - 10 months of leadership training and discipleship. 

We also traveled to Honduras and Scotland together during that gap year. It was a lot of life lived together - the good, the bad, and the extremely jet lagged. 

We also spent a couple months as roommates - post Kairos. 

Episode 9 Chelsea talks about her experiences, where she has gone and what they did there - with a few fun little quips sprinkled in. 

Chelsea and I can just gab for hours and before I knew it, our interview was over an hour long. So, I split it into three episodes to keep the episodes short and to honor every second with my guest. I'm not one to edit out good stuff ;) 

So be sure to keep coming back over the next three weeks to hear Chelsea's story! And while your waiting for the next episodes, be sure to catch up on any other's you might have missed! This season is chock full of amazing stories!

Here are a couple pictures from our travels together! 



                                Chelsea and I in Honduras seeing how coffee beans are roasted. 

Chelsea and I preparing for our roles as Staff Disciplers for our summer in Scotland - we both had 3-4 girls we spent the summer mentoring. 




No comments:

Post a Comment